Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

hailstone

hailstones in the park.
I carried my heavy nephew ran to the park in a sweaty rush.  when I arrived there I felt a lot of little hailstones bouncing of my head ... we had no shelter at the park so
we hunkered  under the slide.The hailstones got bigger and crashed onto slide and  the  dogs were terrified .  The high winds and the smattering rain built into the worst storm ever.  The rain fell mercilessly,
The trees swayed and they creaked and they bent and moaned as their branches  are ripped away and their leaves became confetti in the storm

.

finally we got some shelter.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

gordon nice job :)

Unknown said...

Hello Gordon,
I like your story because it has many words that describe the wind and the trees. It also had a word I have never heard before and it was hunkered. When I saw that word, I went on google and searched it up. This story was very good. Keep up the good work. Have you seen a hailstorm before?

Mele said...

Nice work Gordon and information on it good boy

Post a Comment