Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

The broken flowerpot

Screenshot 2015-07-31 at 11.42.17.png
The broken flower  pot.
Katie kicked the ball to Joe put the ball went to Sally garden. They heard a crash. They run to the fence and they saw Sally flower pot crash. Mum came out said Katie, said I am sorry mum I broke sally flower pot. You have to make a new one for her. Joe painted the old pot with  blue colour. Katie said the old pot looks good, but I can make it look better. I will paint some yellow flowers on the pot. Mum said, you are very clever we will let the pot dry in the sun.  We can plant sally’s flowers again said Joe. Sally came back home and Joe and Katie gave her new flower pot. Sally said I love it thank you Joe and katie.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gordon you did a good job

Anonymous said...

gordon you did a good job

Mrs Kirby said...

Hi Gordon,

I enjoyed reading your writing about Katie's Flower Pot. Natuarii has been posting some of his work on our class blog. Just click on my name and it will take you to Natuarii's work.

Mrs Kirby

natuarii said...

hi gordon its me natuarii i am looking at your blog comment and i am commenting to you can you go on your name pleas

Unknown said...

Great recount Gordon.
I liked reading your short story. But remember, names start with a capital letter. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Well done Gordon.

jolie said...

Well done gordon.

Unknown said...

Thats great Gordon but remember to add the speech marks because everyone is talking in the story. Well done!

Unknown said...

Thats great Gordon but remember to add the speech marks because everyone is talking in the story. Well done!

Post a Comment